[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Contract Technical Representative (CTR) with the following qualifications:
Field CTR interfaces with Subcontractors performing field work on site. CTR controls work in the field work with daily pre-job and post-job briefings as well as daily oversight of work performed in the field to ensure Subcontractors are working safety and fully compliant with client procedures and all regulatory requirements.
* Ensures applicable prerequisite actions are completed prior to subcontractor arrival at site.
* Confirms PGDP site-required training for the subcontractor is current prior to performing work and remains current throughout the period of performance.
* Responsible for coordinating reviews of all submittals and resolving comments from reviewers.
* Maintains a documented account of daily field activities.
* Works closely with the Contract Administrator (CA) throughout the term of the subcontract and subcontract closeout.
* Responsible for providing technical direction that is within the scope of the subcontract and the required level of oversight to subcontractors.
* Serves as the primary point of contact for technical activities.
* Responsible for reviewing and approving subcontractor invoices.
* BS degree in a related field and 1 year of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Typical experience ranges from 1 - * 5 years. Desired field experience managing subcontractors.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail.
* Intermediate in PC skills including Microsoft software.
* DOE “L” or “Q” clearance or ability to obtain a DOE “L” or “Q” clearance.
Duration: Award through 6/19/2022
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.