[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
As SME, mentor other subcontracted Technical Writers engineering and technical staff in preparation and revision.
• With management, assist in developing improvements in current PPPL technical procedure preparation guidance to align with DOE guidelines.
• Collaborate with engineering and technical staff in the preparation of quality highly detailed technical procedures which conform to DOE and Procedures Professional Association (PPA) standards.
• Review procedures prepared by the engineering and technical staff to verify correctness and ensure compliance with established guidelines and provide comment and feedback to procedure authors..
• Assist the project team with procedure reviews and the documented resolution of issues and comments including entry into the Document Management System.
• Assist the project team with revisions to procedures in accordance with established procedures
Education and Experience
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or equivalent based on 2:1 years (experience: college)
• 15+ experience as a technical writer with 5+ years as a Senior Technical Writer in commercial nuclear or DOE organizations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (including unique software/hardware requirements)
• Ability to take written synthesized technical information and prepare concise, technical instructive procedures written for the User
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Google docs.