[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job SummaryBHI Energy is looking for Project Manager candidates for one of our key clients. This is a contract opportunity lasting 2 years located at Surry Power Station Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project management, relevant technologies, and leadership in the assigned project areas?
- Strong team building skills, demonstrated skill and ability in effectively leading teams to achieve project goals and milestones.
- Develop, manage and monitor project performance to ensure results meet project requirements and schedules.
- Coordinate the resolution of technical problems and implement changes. ?
- Work and develop rapport with all levels of management and staff.
- Represent the project and the company in public forums Major complex projects include digital instrumentation upgrades, incore Instrumentation upgrade, cable and piping replacements, Steam Generator replacement, Main Generator Replacement, various Heat Exchanger replacements, Pressurizer modifications, R-22 Refrigerant and NAOH Elimination, Reactor flow conversion, and reactor building cranes and fuel handling equipment upgrades.
- BS degree in Engineering, Business or Construction Management preferred ?
- 7 years plus of industry experience in the field of construction, engineering, finance and/or management with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in project management.
- Must Have Nuclear Experience!
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project management, relevant technologies, and leadership in the assigned project areas.