home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

[QC Inspector] Quality Control (QC) Inspector, Mechanical or Electrical/I&C Level II or III - AP1000 - Waynesboro,GA

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Quality Control (QC) Inspector, Mechanical or Electrical/I&C Level II or III - AP1000 - Waynesboro,GA
Resumes will be received through 3 pm CST on Wednesday, November 10th
Work environment:
Construction site (field work, exposure to heat/cold)

Desired Qualifications: ANSI Level II or Level III Mechanical or Electrical/I&C Quality Control Inspector Certification

Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:

Mechanical:
• Current Stone & Webster Mechanical ANSI N45.2.6 certification preferred; prior (within 5 years) certification will be considered upon verification
• Currently certified, able to certify, or prior (within 5 years) certification will be considered upon verification to the following Stone & Webster Level II ITM’s;
- 315 Mechanical Equipment
- 335 Mechanical Piping
- 333 Mechanical Pressure Testing

• Proficient with Mechanical P&ID/Isometric Drawing interpretation
• Proficient with identifying valve & piping defects &/or discontinuities
• Proficient in Mechanical Torquing Specifications & Procedural adherences
• Proficient in ASME III Code requirements
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint functions
• Familiar with Maximo and the work order planning process
• Proficient in documenting inspection results in a clear & concise manner
• Capable of bending, crawling, climbing, &/or twisting in a safe & productive manner
• Must possess a clear understanding of NQA-1 requirements & culture

Electrical:
• Current I&C ANSI 45.2.6 certified preferred (Proof of certification needed), prior certification will be considered as well. Documented work experience (OJT) signed by a Level II or III will be required for consideration for this position
• Currently certified or able to certify to IPC-A-WHMMA-610 and 620
• Familiar with fiber optic technologies
• Familiar with I&C hardware technologies
• Familiar with special processes such as crimping, soldering, torquing, and industry accepted installation practices
• Digital I&C system expertise and knowledge
• Experience with Emerson Ovation highly desired
• Experience with Advant AC160 / Common Q controls
• Experience with inspection and startup of digital instrumentation and controls

Other:
• Willing to support (Night shift) as needed for testing and project inspections
• Support field inspections & document results as required by the Quality Program
• Work package review for insertion & completion of hold points
• Participate in acceptance testing, assessments & inspections supporting Mechanical systems
• Participate & lead efforts pertaining to Mechanical inspection planning

Physical Requirements: Climbing, prolonged standing, ladder climbing, uneven surfaces

Pay Rate: $45 / hr ST, $67.50 OT + $93.94 / day PD and $500 mob / demob
Per Diem: $93.94 / day ($657.60 per week)
Mob / Demob: $500.00 each ($1,000 total)
Approximate Start Date: 12/6/21
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment: 1 year (annual extensions likely)
Pay Rate: Not Defined / need Candidate’s requested rate
Per Diem: $93.94 / day ($657.60 per week)
Mob / Demob: $500.00 each ($1,000 total)

Interested parties that meet or exceed the requested qualifications, please send a detailed resume and rate expectation to Erika Roden at ENR@BCPEngineers.com
**Members of the BCP Team have access to Group Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance and 401k**

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.