[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Subcontractor shall perform engineering analysis, walkdowns, design development and generation of design output documents. Subcontractor will demonstrate ability to develop the following types of documentation: P&IDs, control logics, loop diagrams, instrument indices, setpoint lists, instrument, and control valve specifications, DCS and
PLC design, instrument location and installation design, and panel layouts. The Subcontractor shall also perform comprehensive verifications between installed equipment and associated designs. Additionally, the Subcontractor will relay findings of
verifications to management and provide possible solutions to found discrepancies.
• Perform field walk-downs to document as-installed conditions and to inspect equipment conditions
• Work independently and within multi-disciplined teams
• Analyze engineering documentation
• Develop design output documentation
• Assist in development of process control instrumentation, PLCs, and DCS
• Adhere to national consensus standards
• Communicate walk-down findings and associated engineering documentation Subcontractor shall be responsible for the management and execution of assigned programs/projects in accordance with the requirements of SRNS, and the operating policies and principles. The Subcontractor is accountable for the execution of the work in accordance with the quality standards and required specifications for the project.
Subcontractor must successfully complete the duties assigned in 3.1.1 above, as demonstrated during the period of performance and verified by the service provider’s manager or designee on a weekly basis.
Experience / Skills
• Understanding of and ability to communicate technical information required.
• Knowledge of software used in the industry relating to the development of PLC and DCS documentation.
• Demonstrate experience to create technical documentation associated with process control instrumentation.
• Ability to generate and understand design output documents.
• Ability to associate and diagnose installed equipment against associated documentation.
• Knowledge of associated design and engineering terms to convey findings.
• Ability to generate possible solutions and workarounds to design documentation limitations
• Ability to communicate with managers and professionals to negotiate, advise, and persuade on expeditious use of services.
Period of Performance Schedule
• Work schedule will be a nominal 40-hour work week but can be part-time or with interruption between on-site requirements dependent on the support requirements necessary for the project. It is estimated that each standard year will consist of twothousand and eighty hours.
• The period of performance shall be for a period of one year from award of this agreement.
• The Subcontractor shall provide one Instrumentation and Controls Engineer, (Senior Engineer, CLIN15), as defined in the “Performance Work Statement for NNSA Capital Services Engineering & Professional Support for: All NNSA Capital Projects” (PWSA0300-585372) attachment A, table entitled, "Approved Labor Categories.”
• An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties.
Subcontract personnel must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q" security clearance. After award, the selected uncleared Subcontractor may be required to apply for a DOE clearance.
• Must be a US Citizen