[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Job Title: Senior Scheduler
2. Job Location (site): Waynesboro, GA.
Deadline for submittals is today at 2:00 p.m. CST.
• Describe the work environment for this assignment: Office Setting
3. Desired Qualifications: See 2nd page
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: See 2nd page
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements? No
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? No
7. Estimated Start Date: November 29, 2021
8. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year
Sr. Scheduler for the Company Project Controls-Schedule Team working at the Project in Waynesboro, GA.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities/Work Activities:
Senior Scheduler with nuclear or major project construction experience. Must have experience using Primavera in schedule development, maintenance, critical path analysis, reporting & baseline maintenance. Develop critical path traceback reports to assist management in allocating resources. Assist in monitoring schedule health and quality using various tools and reports. Experience in database management preferred. Proficient in use of Microsoft software products (Excel, Word, etc.).