[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Job Title: Construction Access Authorization Specialist 1
2. Job Location (site): Waynesboro, GA Construction Site
• Describe the work environment for this assignment: Office Setting with Personal and Confidential information access and control.
3. Desired Qualifications:
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Strong written and oral skills are required.
• Ability to meet and maintain the access authorization requirements as a member of the Construction Access Authorization / Construction Badging organizations is required.
• Clerical and Filing, with the ability to gather, compile, and file information related to an individual for the purpose of reviewal and determination regarding the granting of access to the Construction Site.
• Personal skills that enable the individual to provide customer service and efficiency related to applications for construction access authorization.
• Must show a proficiency to learn proprietary and industry databases related to functional area.
• Must show an ability to use and follow industry regulations and guidelines; corporate, departmental, and site protocols and procedures; and program specific procedures.
• Ability to work with others to achieve team goals and responsibilities
• Strong computer skills with the operational ability with Excel, Microsoft Office, and Adobe – a plus.
• Strong understanding of a regulatory work environment – a plus.
• Prior Access Authorization, FFD, or Security experience – a plus.
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements? Minimal
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? None directly – only as a member of the unit operating under NRC regulations
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? No
7. Estimated Start Date: 12/15/2021
8. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year