[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Subcontractor will develop, implement, and support EVM and scheduling processes for new program.
• To support this effort at least a L-clearance will be required, however, no clearance is required to start.
The Subcontractor shall support NTESS in the following areas:
1. Develop and implement Earned Value Management System, tracking, and analytical methodologies
2. Develop and maintain WBS (Work Breakdown Structures) to track program status, including accomplishments against requirements, funding, and performance.
3. Perform program data analysis and reporting regarding requirements definition, schedule risk, and technical performance measures.
4. Develop innovative approaches to analyzing program data
5. Mentor lesser experienced Project Control staff in the areas of EVM, schedule resource loading and maintenance, and cost integration.
6. Assist existing Project Control staff to develop the IMS for new program.
1. The Subcontractor shall provide inputs on the development and implementation of an earned value management system and metrics reporting.
2. The Subcontractor shall be responsible for providing consistent technical and administrative direction to the Project Controls team members in performing activities with respect to project execution and planning.
3. The Subcontractor shall integrate changes between scope, schedule, cost, earned value management, plans, and the project environment.
4. The Subcontractor shall participate in and coordinate project initiation with technical staff.
5. The Subcontractor shall test the earned value management system environment prior to deployment.
6. The Subcontractor shall coordinate the review of project risk with management and provide status reporting.
7. The Subcontractor shall coordinate schedule development and status meetings.
8. The Subcontractor shall complete customer reporting CDRLs (Contract Deliverables) related to schedule, cost, and earned value management accurately and deliver on-time.
9. The Subcontractor shall develop and implement baseline changes in accordance with NTESS approved change control processes.