[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Nuclear Accident Analysis (SME) 4 opportunity for our customer in Los Alamos, New Mexico to support the LANL Facility.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Expert advice in highly specialized area of organization management and/or project management.
• Specific for Nuclear Accident Analysis; preference will be giving to experience with DNFSB Interface and experience at TA55 and/or WETF facilities.
• Acts as a unique subject matter expert for nuclear accident phenomenology, simulation and experimentation. Duties may include; planning, execution and review of complex accident models and analysis. SME will interface will all levels of laboratory management, consult with design authority, regulators and external stakeholders. Experience with NRC NNSA and/or DOE license documents needed. May serve on program or facility safety review panels.
• PhD or Master's degree with specialized training or Bachelor's degree with extensive specialized training applicable to special needs of task.
• Prefer one of the following: PE, PMP or other industry or professional license or certification.
25 or more years of experience; 20 or more years in a highly specialized area applicable to the special or unique needs of the task; recognized as a national leader in applicable subject matter.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website: www.edgewatertech.net/careers
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
View all Edgewater opportunities at www.edgewatertech.net/careers