[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Job Title: Initial Test Program Electrical Planner
2. Job Location (site): Vogtle 3 & 4, SNC Initial Test Program (ITP) Team
Describe the work environment for this assignment: 85% office setting; 15% construction site/ nuclear plant field work, exposure to heat/cold.
3. Desired Qualifications: Experience in preparing and reviewing test / work packages for issuance to the field; experience identifying appropriate materials, M&TE, & support resources for test / work packages; 10 years’ experience in Electrical (5 in Nuclear Power); 3 years’ experience in package planning. PPA Certification preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning; experience using of Microsoft Office products particularly Word & Excel, eSOMs, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages. Additional desired skills include experience providing test procedure writing support. Multi-discipline experience is preferred.
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements: Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required. Shift work may be required.
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes