[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy has an immediate opportunity for Nuclear Schedulers in South Florida
The Scheduler is responsible for working with Maintenance and Operations Coordinators to develop resource loaded, logically tied schedules for implementation in a refueling outage. Project duration 7+ months. The ideal candidate will have the following,:
- Proficiency in the use of project scheduling software Primavera P6. (must have)
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Commercial Nuclear Power Plant Experience in Outage Scheduling (must have).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to pass all background and screening requirements including drug and/or alcohol screening.