[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
EVMS Compliance Specialist
The EVMS Compliance Specialist will analyze schedule data for baseline change control, variance analysis, horizontal and vertical coordination, and integration of schedule logic. Responsible for maintaining the Earned Value Management System Description. Responsible for conducting EVMS surveillances in alignment with EIA-748 guidelines, GAO Scheduling Guide, and other contract requirements. Responsible for leading and performing compliance assessments. Responsible for supporting the organization's EVMS talent development, performance management, and business strategy. Responsible for the development, implementation, training, and maintenance of automated EVMS processes and tools. Serves as a subject matter expert within professional area providing a thorough understanding of EVMS, deliverable content, issue identification/resolution, etc. Support internal and external audits and reviews.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of using tools like Microsoft Project, Primavera P6, Deltek COBRA, Deltek Acumen Fuse.
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline, or equivalent, and 5 years of relevant experience. A combination of education or relevant experience may be substituted for education requirement.
• Demonstrated experience using Earned Value Management systems within the DOE complex in accordance with DOE Order 413.3B, Program and Project Management for the Acquisition of Capital Assets and EIA-748, Earned Value Management Systems.
• Earned Value Management Certification.
• Previous WIPP experience.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.