[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Lead Auditor and Surveillance Lead. This is a contract position.
Contract: 12 months estimated duration.
Location: Waynesboro, GA
Please send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Skills in planning and performing quality audits, surveillance, and evaluations to applicable procedure requirements
• Demonstrated ability to Interface with senior management and clearly communicate issues
• Demonstrated strong teamwork skills
• Ability to safely traverse uneven surfaces, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, and scaffolding, and walk for prolonged distances.
• Prior Operating nuclear plant experience is preferred
• Engineering, construction, and/or nuclear plant experience
• Project Management experience highly desirable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively convey important information, facts, and ideas
• Must meet requirements to obtain and maintain a lead Auditor Certification pursuant to ASME NQA-1-1994, Supplement 2S-3 and Appendix 2A-3
• Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences or other technical area is desired
• ANSI N45.2.23 or ASME NQA-1-1994 Lead Auditor Certification or ability to be certified within 6 months is required.
• Full Time position
• Contract estimated at a year
Does this assignment have any physical requirements?
• Physical ability to lift and carry 25 pounds (records/box)
• Physical ability to climb ladders/scaffolds
• Physical ability to walk prolonged distances on uneven surfaces up to ¾ of a mile several times a day in varying weather conditions (GA summer heat/winter/rain)
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.