[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Performs engineering calculations, prepares specifications, performs analyses, performs testing, issues reports and maintains related data.
• Maintains liaison with design and drafting groups.
• Prepares, reviews and approves drawings as required.
• Advises the Supervising Discipline Engineer about status of assignment(s) with respect to schedule, budgets, delays and adverse problems.
• Ensures quality, quantity and completeness of the assigned engineering tasks.
• Plans and schedules engineering efforts associated with assigned project.
• Maintains timely and accurate oral and written technical reports regarding assigned engineering activities.
• Keeps proper engineering files and records.
• Develops understanding of industry codes and standards.
• Understands and uses computer software and applications associated with engineering assignments.
• Continually upgrades technical knowledge and capabilities and pursues additional coursework and training.
• Complies with company's safety awareness program, office and/or field safety policies.
• Develops an understanding of the role of each functional area within the company.
• Conforms to company core values.
• Acts with integrity in all elements of responsibility.
• Expresses ideas clearly and listens effectively to the ideas of others.
• Supports alignment of customer and company objectives.
• Performs other related engineering work as required
• Technical knowledge of engineering systems, engineering calculations, applications of engineering methods and construction methods and materials, and application of computer aided engineering (CAE)/computer aided design (CAD) tools to engineering problems.
• Knowledge of project controls within discipline.
• Good knowledge of major industry or regulatory standards and design criteria pertinent to the particular engineering discipline.
• Basic skill in oral and written communication