[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
UDR Consulting Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for multiple Area Project Manager PMCS opportunities for our customer in Aiken, SC to support the Savannah River Site.
Area Project Manager PMCS
Close Date: 06.29.2022
RFQ Number 622992
Number of Positions: 6
US Citizenship Required
Safety is a primary responsibility in each job performed. Obtain safety training, obey safety rules. and make safety an integral part of each task. Take the necessary steps to stop work if continuing the job is unsafe or will create an unsafe condition.
Establish and manage numerous diverse project management teams, providing project direction, broad program direction, and establishing priorities needed to integrate numerous ongoing area projects. Manage project cost, schedule, scope, and subcontract matrices, while adhering to SRS quality, environmental, and safety objectives. Establish and control project costs, schedule, and technical baselines and provide effective management of project staff and matrix personnel to control baselines. Initiate and frequently deliver concise and accurate oral and written presentations to internal and external customers regarding project implementation plans, status, changes, and new approaches, including complex technical, organizational, and financial issues. Conduct significantly complex analysis of problems involving numerous engineering disciplines. Develop new and innovative alternative action strategies enabling the early achievement of milestones. Perform risk analyses and provide decision authority for defining and approving corrective actions and establishing priorities. Manage project efforts to ensure project progress is within schedule, cost, technical, environmental, and legal baselines. Act as a technical project management advisor to project management teams, piers, less experienced project managers, and SRS senior management, and external customers.
Bachelor of Science degree in a technical or business-related discipline
• A minimum of 13 years of Project related experience
• A minimum of at least 8 years managing personnel.
• Thorough knowledge of Construction, Engineering, Procurement, Project Controls, and other project related activities, including their inter dependencies.
• Recognized as a leader in Project Management skills, including planning, scheduling, estimating, cost control, risk management, quality management, scope control, and communication.
• Mastery of governing DOE Orders with emphasis on DOE project management requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and nontechnical audiences, to work interactively with other division management, and to establish and maintain strong and effective customer relations.
• Ability to build and empower high performance teams that will be proficient in the accomplishment of project scope.
• Ability to understand the larger picture, set and communicate expectations, goals, and objectives such that successful planning is achievable.
• Thorough understanding of business processes related to budgeting, negotiating, fee determination, cost performance concepts.
• Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a “Q” security clearance.
• Must be cognizant of similar programs and projects industry wide (with a special emphasis within the DOE complex) and have the ability to network company and industry resources bringing the best technology and solutions for the customer's benefit is preferred.
A 40-hour work week is scheduled. SRNS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access:
Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE “Q” security clearance. An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. After award, the selected candidate will be notified when to apply for a clearance based on specific work assignments. Candidates who have possessed an active DOE clearance (“L” or “Q”) within the past two years are preferred.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the applications steps via our website. https://udrconsultingincorporated.applytojob.com/apply/
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
UDR Consulting, INC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business. An Equal Opportunity Employer supporting a drug-free work environment.
UDR will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!