home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

[Design Engineer] I&C Design Engineer SME (Nuclear) - Long-Term Contract - $75-86/hour + per diem + 1.5OT

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision. Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence.
They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is progressing complex and varied. +15 years discipline experience and unique SME skills.

Description:

An experienced I&C Design Engineer with a strong background with any or all of the following: digital control and data acquisition systems, distributed I&C system platforms, Operator Aid Computer, plant network systems, and security computer systems. Understanding of industry cyber security design requirements. Familiarity with computer networks and operating systems.
Knowledge of real time/data acquisition/control systems, including hardware, software, and interfaces.
Ability to read Plant Drawings (Control Wiring Diagrams, One-line diagrams, Logic Diagrams).
Ability to work on assigned projects with minimal supervision. Ability to work as part of a team, be self-motivated, exercise flexibility, and take personal responsibility for assigned accountabilities.
Some of the key components that this individual will be responsible for reviewing/producing are: Engineering Change Basedocs, Equipment Database records, Electrical Elementary Diagrams, Connection Diagrams, Wiretabs, Bill of Materials, and Cable Cards.
Desired qualifications include:
1) Knowledge of the Standard Design Process.
2) Qualifications for the following: Preparation of Engineering Changes (CO-FLT-ENG-2000 Design Change), Digital EC (FLT-ENG-DIGITAL-EC), Design Verification (CO-FLT-ENG-2050 Design Verification), Applicability Determination Preparer (CO-FLT-AD) and 50.59 Screener (CO-FLT-50.59-SCR).
3) Experience at a Nuclear Site.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.