[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Reports to the Operations Procedures Supervisor and is responsible for developing and maintaining the plant operating procedures to support safe and compliant operations of systems and facilities. Performs work in accordance with Plant Operations and other applicable project procedures in accordance with policies and all applicable laws, regulations, Contract, Authorization Basis, and technical requirements.
Education: HS Diploma
Experience: 8 years plant operations experience, or equivalent technical experience (including operating/maintenance procedures development and implementation and/or work plan development and implementation).
OR Associates degree and 4 years plant operations experience, or equivalent technical experience.
OR Bachelor’s degree and 3 years plant operations experience, or equivalent technical experience.
Preferred candidates will have experience in Naval Nuclear, Department of Energy Nuclear, or Commercial Nuclear Operations.
• Support the Waste Treatment Plant Nuclear Safety Quality Culture by emphasizing the values of safety and quality in the performance of work in order to protect self, others, and the environment
• Administer procedure process activities including:
o Developing procedures - component noun naming, procedure requirements identification, procedure design, procedure development, quality verification, procedure review and approval process
o Revising procedures - review and incorporate revisions due to program changes, design changes, lessons learned, operating experience
• Develop and revise facility operating procedures, alarm response procedures, maintenance procedures, TSR and CSMP surveillance procedures, abnormal operating procedures, and emergency operating procedures
• Ensure that personnel responsible for the commissioning of the facility have complete, technically accurate procedures to operate the facility in a safe and efficient manner
• Communicate with support organizations and the area facilities to ensure optimum support of completing commissioning phase operations procedures scope
• This job description is not intended to include every duty, task, or instruction for which an employee is responsible. Other tasks may be assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisor’s request