[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Degreed Process/Systems Engineer needed immediately -
Exciting position supporting manufacturing facility in Gulf Coastal Texas.
Well-rounded Engineer with familiarity in Project Management and Scheduling principles (e.g., understands critical path, schedule deliverables, etc.). A Process or Systems engineer is preferred. If required to pick a single discipline, either a Mechanical or Structural Engineer is probably the higher need right now, but work will involve interface with other disciplines.
The primary focus is the development and implementation of modifications and field and office support including measurements and vendor documentation research in support of equipment reliability at a manufacturing facility, to include the following:
• Develop and/or validate Engineering Specifications and requirements
• Review and acceptance of Vendor Engineering submittals to design specifications
• Confirmation of Installation to Engineering Design specifications/dwgs
• Development of modification testing requirements/procedures, to include execution of testing
• Familiarity w/ Operations / Process control
• Design Engineering experience is a plus.
Work is 1099 contract work for independent contractors – e.g. must have own LLC or other business entity, or willingness to create one
Rate + expenses
Must be able to provide four solid recent work references and pass a rigorous background check.