[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
US Citizenship Required
SRS, Aiken, SC /
RFQ# 623891 / 1-Year With Options Contract / Deadline 07/21/2022
Provide Design Authority Engineering staff augmentation support to SRNS. Primary responsibilities include:
• Provide specifications for coatings on masonry and metal surfaces that will withstand radiation and/or a
variety of gaseous environments throughout the design life of the SRPPF facility.
• Review written requirements and specifications for coatings designed to coat masonry and metal surfaces that
will withstand radiation and/or a variety of gaseous environments
• Perform walk-downs and support construction as requested to assure that coatings as applied meet the
Engineering services shall be provided using SRNS processes and procedures.
Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRNS.
1. BS Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Civil Engineering and/or current registration as a Professional
Engineer in either Mechanical, Chemical, or Civil Engineering
2. Nuclear work experience is preferred
3. Previous SRS Engineering or DOE facility experience is preferred.
4. Candidate must demonstrate 5 years of Mechanical, Chemical or Civil Engineering experience in the
nuclear or chemical process industry and possess a strong working knowledge of coatings for harsh
5. Candidate must be able to walk down systems in the field and support nonconformance issues in real-time
6. Candidate must have strong technical writing and communication skills
7. Knowledge of Industrial Coatings is required
8. The ability to support a 40-hour work week utilizing a 4/10s shift (10 hours/day; Monday through
Thursday) is preferred. If unavailable to support a 40-hr work week, please propose the level of support
that can be provided.
9. US Citizenship Required. Are you a US Citizen?
10. List 3 Professional References