[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP15818 – LINE ENGINEER 3 – CAROLINS - 12 PLUS MONTHS
ReNuke Services is seeking a Line Engineer3 at our client state in the Carolinas
Looking for a Data Verification Specialist to work as part of a project team on a large-scale Distribution Grid Data project in the Carolinas, which requires the analysis and review of large amounts of distribution image data. WITH primary responsibility to review images of distribution backbone and extended backbone circuits, use the images to validate existing GIS system data and provide corrective feedback when GIS data does not match what is in the field. The person filling this position must be self-motivated, work well with others and possess a positive attitude and a commitment maintaining the highest level of accuracy, safety, and integrity
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with the ability to analyze numerous drone images of distribution backbone circuits on a daily basis to determine components and their characteristics. (Size, type, insulation), transformers (size, voltage), etc. Conductors. Ability to compare components identified in images to GIS data and identify discrepancies, which include components, conductors, and phasing for each circuit. Verify assigned circuits in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy, quality, and completeness to avoid rework and impacts to the project schedule. Coordinate with project team leads and foster positive relationships with team members. Report deficiencies and risks immediately to project manager, team lead or other identified affected parties. Be open to feedback and develop and implement methods to improve efficiency and quality. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• 15 – 20 years minimum Distribution Journeyman Lineman experience
• Not looking for Transmission experience. If they have both, they must have 15 to 20 years minimum with Distribution.
• Extensive distribution grid experience with the ability to leverage computer applications and have critical thinking
• Strong working knowledge or experience in the inspection, installation, replacement or repair of electrical power or distribution systems equipment and lines.
• Ability to work remotely with eventual transition to office environment.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral are required
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to organize and handle multiple project tasks
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Detail oriented with strong people and team skills
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications, Office 365
• Experience with screenshot or graphic applications
• Basic understanding of GIS systems