[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Performs engineering calculations, prepares specifications, performs analyses, performs testing, issues reports and maintains related data.
• Understands and uses computer software and applications associated with engineering assignments.
• Keeps Management advised as to status of assignment(s) with respect to schedule, budgets, delays and adverse problems.
• Provides technical assistance and guidance to assigned engineers, scientists, specialists, and technicians.
• Assists in the training and evaluation of assigned technical personnel.
• Continually upgrades his/her technical knowledge and capabilities.
• Assures quality, quantity, and completeness of assigned tasks.
• Plans and schedules discipline efforts associated with assignment(s).
• Assures the timeliness and accuracy of oral and written technical reports on assigned discipline activities.
• Maintains proper engineering, architectural, or scientific files and records.
• Performs a variety of other discipline related work, as required
• Serves as consultant to engineering management, providing advice and counsel on special engineering assignments.
• Assists in new business efforts involving specialized engineering applications. Develops preliminary cost estimates and participates in proposal preparation and presentation.
• Prepares and reviews project controls, cost estimates, and staffing requirements for projects, forecasts and change orders.
• Provides technical direction and assigns work to subordinate engineers and others who assist on specific assignments. Reviews and checks work.
• Coordinates and monitors the work of unique field engineering activities and of specialized outside consultants. May participate in selection of outside consultants.
• Conducts or leads special studies on economic feasibility, new technologies, methods, or materials
• Requests assistance from senior Engineers or Scientists as necessary to comply with the applicable legal requirements on practicing discipline related responsibilities
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in an appropriate engineering discipline or the sciences from a four -year accredited college or university
Experience: Entry level position for college graduate.
**Please submit your resume for review or contact our office for more information.
Pinnacle Specialty Group, Inc.