[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP15884 – PROJECT MANAGER 1 ENGINEERING– CHARLOTTE, NC
ReNuke Services is seeking a PM 1 at our client site in Charlotte, NC
This position will be under the general direction of Director of Project Development. The Project Manager position is responsible for the management, or the assistance of managing, all phases of project planning to ensure all project success factors are met, including but not limited to scope, schedule, cost, quality, environmental, safety, communications, security, and integration. This position will be assigned to multiple transmission projects. In aggregate, these projects are typically less than $10M with a Low to Moderate level of complexity impacting only the facility or department level within the Company. The PM serves as the unifying agent providing leadership, management, direction, coordination, and control of the overall project in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements of The Company.
• Minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
• 2 year degree.
• Demonstrated knowledge of basic project management principles.
• Project related work school experience; Demonstrated to Working Knowledge in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving; Collaborative Team Member.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university. Utility Technical Certifications Training or PMI (PMP or CAPM) Certification; CMII certificates.
• Demonstrated to Working knowledge in project related Scheduling Cost Controls.