[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Contract Closeout Entry Level:
Under limited supervision, performs contract closeout functions including researching, analyzing, initiation actions and recommending solutions to ensure that contract and subcontract closeout activities achieve desired objectives and timetables. Respond to inquiries from employees, managers, customers, and other external parties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares all closeout activities up to and including collection and preparation of closeout documentation. Activities may also include information gathering and research to meet deadlines and schedules for status and metric reporting.
- Reviews reports with emphasis on maximizing the number of purchase orders and subcontracts available for closeout.
- Extracts and assembles data from contract and subcontract files and computer data systems, computer listings and other records to reconcile and prepare contract closeout reports and other documents as required.
- Reviews contract information collected to determine the number of contracts awarded, and establish projections, processes, and goals for contracts to close.
- Determines the number of contracts that might be candidates for quick closeout and determines what additional efforts will be required for closeout.
- Works with appropriate internal organizations, subcontractors, and customers to obtain necessary closeout documentation including evidence of completion, patent reports, property reports, and final invoices.
- Maintains database providing complete and current status of outstanding documents. Updates and maintains open and closed contract listings.
- Establishes communication with appropriate organizations for the purpose of managing the deobligation of funds.
- Processes final closeout amendments.
-Assists in refining the process for annually reconciling contract financial data with subcontractors and to identify and resolve discrepancies. Assists in establishing projections and goals for purchase orders and subcontracts to close by fiscal year.
- Typically requires a bachelorís degree in business administration or related discipline. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Must have a basic understanding of contract/subcontract principles, theories and concepts and a general understanding of practices, techniques, and standards.
- Must be customer focused and possess:
o Ability to follow policy and procedures as well as detailed instructions
o Good verbal and written communication skills to accurately document and report findings to a limited
o Good interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all levels of employees
o Good computer skills
- Work will be performed in an office setting, it is not a remote position.
***Please submit your resume for review or contact our office for more details.***
Pinnacle Specialty Group, Inc.