home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

[Electrical Engineer] System Design Electrical Engineer - Remote

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Key Qualifications and Skills
B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, advanced degree a plus
A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in electrical system design, equipment procurement, fabrication, testing and analysis.
Experience of electrical and I&C equipment at temperatures (in excess of 400C) is a plus but not required.
Experience with data acquisition and controls for complex engineering systems with many I/O signals from highly varied sensors and instruments
Field experience in start-up/commissioning, troubleshooting, diagnostics, testing, and calibration of electrical/I&C systems
Capable of electrical calculations to determine the circuit protection and protective devices required for power and control circuits
Familiarity with electric device performance and limitations in a radiation and high temperature environment highly desirable
Familiarity with quality assurance and quality control standards and practices preferred
Familiarity with electrical design per electrical codes and regulations (e.g. NFPA 70/70E/79, UL) preferred.
Experience with Nuclear Instrumentation and Controls a plus
Familiarity with working with and/or developing industrial process flow diagrams (PFD) and piping & instrument diagrams (P&ID) a plus
Familiarity with Solidworks and/or AutoCAD for experimental design a plus
Ability to participate in a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, scientists and technicians with demonstrated results
Strong analytical/problem solving skills, creative thinker
Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently during a given work week
Ability to handle projects that include multiple objectives and ability to resolve conflicts between objectives.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.