[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Key Qualifications and Skills
• B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, advanced degree a plus
• A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in electrical system design, equipment procurement, fabrication, testing and analysis.
• Experience of electrical and I&C equipment at temperatures (in excess of 400C) is a plus but not required.
• Experience with data acquisition and controls for complex engineering systems with many I/O signals from highly varied sensors and instruments
• Field experience in start-up/commissioning, troubleshooting, diagnostics, testing, and calibration of electrical/I&C systems
• Capable of electrical calculations to determine the circuit protection and protective devices required for power and control circuits
• Familiarity with electric device performance and limitations in a radiation and high temperature environment highly desirable
• Familiarity with quality assurance and quality control standards and practices preferred
• Familiarity with electrical design per electrical codes and regulations (e.g. NFPA 70/70E/79, UL) preferred.
• Experience with Nuclear Instrumentation and Controls a plus
• Familiarity with working with and/or developing industrial process flow diagrams (PFD) and piping & instrument diagrams (P&ID) a plus
• Familiarity with Solidworks and/or AutoCAD for experimental design a plus
• Ability to participate in a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, scientists and technicians with demonstrated results
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills, creative thinker
• Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently during a given work week
• Ability to handle projects that include multiple objectives and ability to resolve conflicts between objectives.