[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
UDR is seeking qualified candidates for a Contract Assurance SME opportunity for our customer in Carlsbad, NM to support the DOE’s Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP).
Per diem available for those who qualify
US Citizenship required
The Contractor Assurance Department is seeking individuals experienced in conducting assessments, familiar with nuclear or high-hazard facility operation and knowledgeable of a broad range of driving requirements (e.g., DOE Directives) to staff the newly established Nuclear Waste Partnership LLC (NWP) Program Assessment Team.
Program Assessment Team members will provide NWP senior management and program owners with formal assessment of programs and areas of risk that are critical to the success of the WIPP mission. Team members will exercise a high degree of independence to identify, schedule, plan, staff, conduct, and document assessments. Assessments may be conducted by a single individual or a group of internal or external participants, and may cover a single or collection of processes, systems, or programs.
Collateral duties may include assisting with development and implementation of the Program Assessments Program and support of Contractor Assurance System and Regulatory Assurance Program activities.
• Bachelor's degree with 15 years relevant experience, or
• Associates degree with 19 years relevant experience, or
• High School Diploma/GED with 23 years relevant
• Understanding of nuclear or high-hazard facility operations
• Familiarity with applicable DOE Directives
• Experience planning and conducting assessments
• Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills
• US Citizenship
• DOE nuclear facility experience
• Knowledge of Contractor Assurance System programs
• Knowledge of the WIPP facility and workforce
• Demonstrated proficiency with standard business software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat)
For immediate consideration, please submit resumes to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
UDR Consulting, INC is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, Woman Owned, Minority Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business. An Equal Opportunity Employer that supports a drug-free work environment.