[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1414- Administrative Assistant
Performs administrative/clerical duties in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Duties require accuracy, judgment, initiative, discretion, and flexibility. May work with confidential information.
Work hours are 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, at the Vit Plant Job Site located 22 miles north of Richland, Washington or the PONA Building in Richland, Washington.
This position shall be performed under the day-to-day direction, control, and supervision of Waste Treatment Closure Company.
Principle responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Reorganize records from current date system to file by name of attendee. Perform data entry of training records and complete reconciliation.
• Candidates must have the right to work and remain in the US without sponsorship.
• Candidates must be able to complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
• No per diem is allowed for this position.
• Proficiency with standard document filing protocols
• Ability to complete accurate data entry to track documentation
• Ability to assemble documentation packages as directed
• Ability to produce reports using standard office automation tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Access
• Ability to operate standard office equipment
• Ability to adjust priorities according to direction
• Ability to use good judgment and initiative within guidelines and well-defined scope
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills; excellent oral and written communication skills
• Professional customer service skills
• Capable of functioning professionally, effectively, and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Upon reporting, must be able to complete and pass a medical evaluation for badging purposes. Must have full mobility, be able to walk on uneven or broken surfaces (rocks, gravel, etc.). The examination includes, but is not limited to ability to pass blood pressure test, able to bend, twist, pull, push, climb, and lift more than 10 lbs.
MS Word – Intermediate
MS Excel – Intermediate
MS Outlook – Intermediate
Adobe Acrobat – Intermediate