[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
USAR9343 – SR PROJECT COST CONTROL – OAK RIDGE, TN – DUE BY 8/15
ReNuke Services, Inc. Is seeking a Sr Project Control Expert at our client site in Oak Ridge, TN
• Provides day to day project controls to Managers and team.
• Implement functional direction in day-to-day activities
• Implement integrated Management System through use of the five core functions and seven guiding principles.
• Perform cost engineering, analysis and control activities when delegated.
• Provide guidance to managers and team members
• Prepare monthly job man hour estimates and cost reports for comparing budget and actual data on budgets
• Enter cost and man hours into the performance monitoring system
• Analyze trend and problems in relation to cost and/or schedule data
• Prepare cost trend estimates and assist in performance monitoring systems
• Prepare and status schedules in Primavera project Planner
• Review and verify schedule status
• Develop and maintain and control integrated baselines
• Prepare budget requests documents to include opening of cost codes and providing subcontract accrual data
• Review time charges against functions and coordinate corrections
• Prepare, analyze, and present cost estimating, planning, scheduling, and performance information