[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Configuration Management Specialist to work within their company located in New Hill, NC for a 12 month assignment.
- Workers at this level manage work in CM areas of specialization with minimal supervision.
- Workers have advanced skills and the ability to work independently with guidance limited to unusual or complex projects or issues. In-depth knowledge of civil, electrical, digital, and mechanical discipline configuration practices and standards.
- They identify problems, develop solutions, and take action to resolve them.
- They are Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in one or more CM competencies (EDB, Drawings, EC Reviews, CAS Modules, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of EC programmatic interfaces (Fire Protection, Security, RP, Seismic, Q Class, Equipment Labels, etc.) to ensure that information is properly updated.
- Thorough understanding of CM roles in support of external organizations.
- They provide site-wide leadership in selected CM areas.