[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Meridian is looking for a project manager for work in South Carolina!
Length of Assignment: 1 year to start – length of contract subject to change based on performance
1) Demonstrated experience with managing electrical and I&C projects at site from initiation phase (funding requests, starting projects), through Design, Execution (Field Implementation) and Closeout phases.
2) Demonstrated experience with Electrical, I&C disciplines focused projects.
3) Experienced in following Station Processes and Project Management best practices to manage Projects.
4) Demonstrated experience with using Online and Outage processes to schedule projects.
5) Experience with using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project)
6) Experience with reviewing P6 Project Schedules.
• Project Overview:
o Contractor will report through the Design Engineering organization assisting with the management of site projects from initiation to closeout phases. Will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience in project management, relevant technologies, and leadership in the assigned project areas. Should have strong team building skills, demonstrated skill and ability in effectively leading teams to achieve project goals and milestones. Ability to develop, manage and monitor project performance to ensure results meet project requirements and schedules. Ability to coordinate the resolution of technical problems and implement changes.
o Contractor will be expected to obtain unescorted access to the facility and will need to be able to comply with and complete all nuclear badging requirements.
• Preferred Years of Experience:
o 6+ years of experience