[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI has an immediate opportunity for an experience nuclear Project Manager down in sunny Homestead,FL. This position will last through 2023.
Who we are! BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. The Role:The Project Manager is responsible for the overall operation of a project(s)/contract(s) to include the safety and wellbeing of its employees, safeguarding company funds and property, and generally represents the company. Project Managers complete projects to the satisfaction of the client, consistent with first time quality, cost, schedule, and contractual requirements. He or She ensures that established company goals are realized while maintaining client relations that will enhance future business. The Essentials:
- · Identify scope and manage project using independent judgment and exercising discretion.
- · Maintain working knowledge of resources required to successfully complete project.
- · Provide direction and management of manpower.
- · Coordinate and support workflow process to completion and within budget parameters.
- · Predict risk and develop/implement mitigation strategies associated with engineering design, vendor activities, and craft installation activities.
- · Provides control cost associated with engineering design constructability, vendor contracts, and craft teams. Provides cost reporting consistent with client requirements.
- · Influence the actions of those not under direct control.
- · Provide written and face-to-face communications with mid-level plant leaders (above first line supervisor).
- · Provide intrusive management of vendor companies to monitor/control timelines, quality, and scope of deliverables.
- · Ensures appropriate level of project oversight to complete entire project safely, event free with first time quality while meeting client cost and schedule goals.
- · Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 4 years recent Project Management Experience at a nuclear power plant.
- Associates Electrical or Instrument and Controls Engineering Degree or higher and 3 years Project Management experience at a nuclear power plant.
- Recent Electrical or Instrument and Controls Project Management modification installation experience at a nuclear power plant.
- Project Management experience of a nuclear power plant digital upgrade preferred.
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to pass all background and screening requirements including drug and/or alcohol screening.