[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Turnkey Technical Services, LLC is seeking Project Engineers for multiple full time positions in Oak Ridge, TN. Positions include Project Engineer, Systems Engineer, Cognizant Systems Engineer
There are up to 7 openings
• Technical knowledge of related engineering systems, engineering calculations, applications of engineering and construction methods and materials, and engineering application of computers.
• Proficient knowledge of project engineering processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of related construction practices and the economics involved and current knowledge of new methods of design and construction.
• Proficient knowledge on planning, application, and coordination of CAD design processes
• Knowledge of industry/regulatory codes and standards and design criteria pertinent to the particular discipline.
• Skill in oral and written communication
• Demonstrated skill in supervision
Education: Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent education) in an appropriate engineering discipline from a four-year accredited college or university
Experience: 12+ years total engineering experience with at least 2 years of this experience in a supervisory capacity.
Professional Engineer (PE) license is a preferred qualification.
This position offers competitive pay and benefits including: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Paid Time off, Holiday Pay, Retirement Match, STD/LTD/Life
Turnkey is an Equal Opportunity Employer