[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking an Outage Project Coordinator to work within their company located in Richland, WA for a 1 year assignment.
• The PM coordinator manages small projects for refueling outages, forced outages, and on-line maintenance as assigned, providing oversight of the staff involved in planning, leading, controlling, and monitoring to ensure that work is implemented safely, with quality, on schedule, and within budget. This includes all aspects of project implementation including budget, work package preparation, parts procurement, ALARA planning, industrial and nuclear safety, work prioritization, resource loading, and work execution including resolution of schedule delays and conflicts.
• Develops the budgets, including tracking cost versus budget for assigned projects. Assures proper progress and focus through frequent interface with the client, engineers, related parties, and management.
• Develop and manage contracts and interface with vendors.
• Prepare and deliver written and oral communications to various groups including senior management.
• Develop and maintain long range plan strategies associated with assigned projects.
• Support effective implementation of the Columbia Generating Station Self-Assessment and Corrective Action Program.
• Support the following: Outage support including OCC
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, project management, business, or related field from accredited college or university AND one year of experience in a technical field OR Associates degree in engineering, construction management, project management, business, or related technical curriculum from accredited college or university AND three years’ experience in a technical field OR High School Diploma/GED AND five years’ experience in a technical field
• Project Management Certification
• Construction Management Certification
• Basic use of computer software tools (MS Office)
• Familiar with error reduction and human performance improvement methods, and cost-effective work execution methodologies, managing projects, on-line work management, refueling and forced outage management related activities, engineering, or standard project management techniques.