[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a major Nuclear Power Utility and one of the nation’s leading providers of carbon free energy has an urgent need for a Maintenance & Technical Training Superintendent! This is a permanent in-house position.
The Qualified Candidate for Maintenance & Technical Training Superintendent Will Enjoy:
* Choose your work schedule 4x10’s, 9x80’s or work from home up to 50% of the time!
* A customized “Career Development Plan” to achieve your career advancement goals!
* Excellent job security working for one of the top performing Nuclear Utilities in the USA!
* An industry leading compensation package including a generous base salary, and the best performance bonus and benefits in the Nuclear Industry!
* A healthy lifestyle with world class boating, fishing, hiking and other outdoor activities.
As the Maintenance & Technical Training Superintendent you will lead the activities associated with the development and implementation of the Maintenance Training Programs (Mechanical, Electrical and I&C), and Technical Training Programs (Engineering, Chemistry and Rad Protection). You will conduct assessments, identify program needs and make training improvements to build a world-class training department!
Must Have Qualifications:
* Five (5) years experience working in Nuclear Power Training OR working the line in one of the relevant departments (Maintenance, Engineering, Chemistry or Rad Protection).
* Two (2) years experience in a Supervisory or Leadership role.
* AS Degree and/or Instructor Certification and/or SRO License or Certification desired.
* An understanding of the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process.
* Good references and immediate availability.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Gina@gcservices.com
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Vice President & Senior Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x211