[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
System One is looking for multiple DOE experience Quality Assurance Engineers for 12 month contract at Savannah River Site in Aiken, SC. Project could extend beyond 12 months.
Extensive knowledge of quality and safety requirements for the nuclear industry and general industrial practices. Develop and revise Quality procedures and documentation in accordance with SRNS requirements, applicable standards (e.g., NQA-1-2019), and government regulations. Works with both Quality, Procurement, Engineering, and Operations Departments to create, revise and approve documents to be used by procurement for the purchase of material and services.
Experience / Skills:
• Foster a work environment that promotes safety, quality, openness, trust, communication, teamwork, and customer satisfaction.
• Review/Approve Design Output Documents, Work Instructions (Work Packages), Inspection & Test Plans, and Nonconformance Reports.
• Perform field surveillances of subcontractor(s) per project schedule or as necessary.
• Develop, revise, and perform peer reviews of Quality Control Inspection Plans such as electrical, mechanical, welding, piping, civil, structural, pressure testing, etc. in accordance with Design Output documents, Codes, and Standards.
• Perform field related inspections in accordance with Quality Control Inspection Plans. Document inspection results on applicable inspection records and issue Non-Conformance reports as required.
• Review and comment on selected engineering and procurement documents to ensure the inclusion of applicable technical and quality requirements.
• Review product and process compliance with all specified drawings, specifications, and other requirements through inspection and/or review of supplied materials and equipment.
• Ensure nuclear Commercial Grade Dedication requirements are applied to material dedications for use in safety applications when applicable during field related inspections.
• Develop/Revise Quality procedures in accordance with customer requirements, applicable standards (e.g., NQA-1-2019), and government regulations.
• Experience with multiple disciplines (e.g., Lead Auditor) is preferred but not required.
​​​​​​​• Certifications related to Quality Control desired
• Ability to obtain a Q Level Security Clearance
• Related experience may be used in lieu of a degree.