[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a Commercial Nuclear Power Utility, has an urgent need for an experienced Instructional Technologist. This is an initial 6-month contract assignment with the real possibility of an extension, or option to “roll-in-house” into a permanent role for a top performer!
The qualified candidate for the contract Instructional Technologist will enjoy:
* Work for one of the top performing INPO 1 rated nuclear utilities in the USA!
* This company is known for its excellent work environment and culture.
* Live near a major international airport, making for easy travel.
* A competitive Pay Rate and Per Diem awaits a top performer!
As an Instructional Technologist you will assist with the development of the Instructional Training Program for the corporate and non-nuclear Instructors. You will conduct basic instructor training on the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process and “Train the Trainer.” You will support preparations for nuclear training ATVs and conduct training assessments and evaluations. You will evaluate, coach and mentor junior instructors.
The qualified candidate for Instructional Technologist MUST have:
* Five (5) years experience as an Instructional Technologist in the Nuclear Power industry.
* Experienced with the SAT process, training other Instructors, supporting ATVs, developing training programs etc.
* Strong communication skills (written and oral).
* Excellent references and immediate (2weeks) availability.
Our services are “free of charge” to candidates and all conversations are confidential.
If you seriously desire to improve your Income, Career or Lifestyle contact us at Gilbert Consulting Services today!
Please forward this e-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position.
Vice President & Senior Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x211