home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

[Instrumentation Engineer] I&C Design Engineer - Cyber Security

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Our client is seeking an I&C Design Engineer to work within their company located in North Carolina, for a 1.5 years assignment.

Job Responsibilities:
Digital control and data acquisition systems, distributed I&C system platforms, Operator Aid Computer, plant network systems, and secure computer systems.
Understanding of industry cyber security design requirements.
Familiarity with computer networks and operating systems.
Knowledge of real-time/data acquisition/control systems, including hardware, software, and interfaces.
Ability to read Plant Drawings (Control Wiring Diagrams, One-line diagrams, Logic Diagrams).
Ability to work on assigned projects with minimal supervision.
Ability to work as part of a team, be self-motivated, exercise flexibility, and take personal responsibility for assigned accountabilities.
Some of the key components that this individual will be responsible for reviewing/producing are: Engineering Change Basedocs, Equipment Database records, Electrical Elementary Diagrams, Connection Diagrams, Wiretabs, Bill of Materials, and Cable Cards.
Skills:
Knowledge of the Standard Design Process.
Preparation of Engineering Changes (CO-FLT-ENG-2000 Design Change), Digital EC (FLT-ENG-DIGITAL-EC), Design Verification (CO-FLT-ENG-2050 Design Verification), Applicability Determination Preparer (CO-FLT-AD) and 50.59 Screener (CO-FLT-50.59-SCR).
Experience at a Nuclear Site.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.