[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
IMMEDIATE NEED - MULTIPLE OPENINGS
Job Title: Radiation Protection Technician
Radiological Control Technician Job Description includes the following disciplines:
- Jr Radiological Control Technician
- Sr. Radiological Control Technician
- Lead Radiological Control Technician
- Use a series of protocols and technology to monitor radiological conditions, record conditions, and evaluate the conditions regarding the potential radiological risk to workers and the public.
- Oversee work being done involving radioactive materials.
- Utilize special instrumentation to analyze, track, and survey radioactive materials, dose rates, airborne particulates, and radiological controls.
- Collect and analyze radiological samples.
- Evaluate radiological conditions as they apply to plant workers and members of the general public.
- Perform dose rate, contamination and airborne radioactivity surveys.
- Provide job coverage for work groups to minimize personnel exposure.
- Provide briefings and guidance to plant personnel to prohibit unplanned exposure to radioactive material.
7:00am - 5:30pm first couple days/ then 6:00am to 4:30pm while in trainingDayshift: 6:00am to 6:30pm with other shifts possibleNightshift: 7:00pm to 7:00am or 6:30pm to 5:00am
email resumes to email@example.com
Only individuals who are U.S. citizens and are at least 18 years of age may be processed for or granted a security clearance.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- High School Diploma or educational equivalent
- Senior and Lead RCTs needed for Portsmouth ON
- Must be able to obtain DOE "L" Clearance
- 3 to 5 years experience as a Senior
- 5 plus years experience for Lead position
- Juniors with 1 year field experience