[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Quality Assurance Lead Auditor
Vogtle 3&4, Waynesboro, GA
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Work environment for this assignment: Office setting in environmentally controlled building; Work in field work (auditing/surveilling construction activities and performing observations) as well as traversing construction site from one location to another in summer and winter environmental conditions.
• Prior Operating nuclear plant experience is preferred
• Project management experience highly desirable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively convey important information, facts, and ideas
• Must be certified or previously certified as a Lead Auditor pursuant to ASME NQA-1-1994, Supplement 2S-3 and Appendix 2A-3
• Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences or other technical area is desired
• ANSI N45.2.23 or ASME NQA-1-1994 Lead Auditor Certification required (current or previously held
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Skills in planning and performing quality audits, surveillance, and evaluations to applicable procedure requirements
• Proficient in NQA-1 and 10CFR Appendix B
• Engineering, Maintenance, Operations, and or nuclear plant experience
• Demonstrated ability to interface with senior management and clearly communicate issues
• Demonstrated strong teamwork skills
• Ability to safely traverse uneven surfaces, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, and scaffolding, and walk for prolonged distances.
• Physical ability to lift and carry 25 pounds (records/box)
• Physical ability to climb ladders/scaffolds
• Physical ability to walk prolonged distances on uneven surfaces up to ¾ of a mile several times a day in varying weather conditions (GA summer heat/winter/rain)
Position requires unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant.
Empyrean Services is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.