[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a SENIOR PIPING DESIGN SPECIALIST with the following qualifications:
• Proficiency in computer aided design (CAD) with demonstrated experience with computer aided drafting applications to originate and produce drawings with minimum supervision. • 3D modeling experience required (S3D preferred).
• Read, interpret and generate design drawings with minimal input from a member of the engineering staff. Must have the ability to walk down field systems with minimal guidance, interpret field direction, generate minor design details, create new drawings, modify existing drawings, and direct junior drafters.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have a minimum of an associate’s degree in a field related to the position and a minimum of 10 years progressive experience in drafting related to Engineering and Construction (nuclear preferred).
• Background and experience must include drafting/ designer experience in engineering fields, such as electrical, mechanical, structural, communications, architectural, fire protection or civil.
• Support of the SSRPPF project in the Greenville, SC office. Remote work requests will be evaluated. Onsite is preferred.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.