[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking an Electrical/Instrumentation & Controls Engineer for capitol projects.
Job Details / Essential Job Functions:
- Provide technical interface with engineering firms on project developments.
- Prepare/review engineering documents using the applicable industry and regulatory standards.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Experience with ladder logic, analogue/digital systems, NSCA/safe shutdown analysis, power systems analysis as well as computational tools such as ETAP, EDISON, etc. is preferred
- Experience as a cognizant engineer/engineering project management is also preferred but not required.
- Knowledgeable with respect to the applicable industry and nuclear standards, the industry standard design process, and 10CFR50.59.