[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
InnoTech is hiring for a variety of positions around the country. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and we are looking for qualified professionals to join our team. This position is not the only position available. Please feel free to forward professional resumes for consideration across our fleet of projects.
The best way to be submitted for this or other positions is to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. With any questions please reach out at 561-764-6105.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Directly performs or administers work of designers and drafters of a design group for a business line technology. This work includes the preparation of layouts, study drawings, detailed 2-D and 3-D Computer-Aided Design (CAD) design models, and construction drawings.
2. Prepares or assists with the preparation of assigned material requisitions and bid evaluations.
3. Monitors and checks work for compliance with approved design standards to provide quality design, reliable/safe plant operation, and construction economy.
4. Prepares design and drafting procedures to standardize design effort.
5. Coordinates or makes job site visits, as required, to resolve problems and interpret drawings and documents.
6. Reviews or defines engineering scope changes, as required, for project management.
7. Endorses or prepares reports of work progress, as required, for project and discipline use.
8. Maintains up-to-date skills in Bechtel Standard Computer Applications (BSAPs) relevant to design work and ensures that maximum use is made thereof.
9. Supports the creation of a work environment that fosters openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.