[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
InnoTech is hiring for a variety of positions around the country. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and we are looking for qualified professionals to join our team. This position is not the only position available. Please feel free to forward professional resumes for consideration across our fleet of projects.
The best way to be submitted for this or other positions is to send your resume to email@example.com. With any questions please reach out at 561-764-6105.
This position is for an Electrical Engineer who will provide Defense Critical Infrastructure (DCI) technical support associated with a US Navy program. The successful candidate must have strong organizational and teamwork skills, proven problem-solving abilities, can-do attitude, and the desire to innovate designs. This role will support areas of On-site Assessment, Analysis and Characterization, Exercise and Contingency Support, Tools and Data Management, and Situational Awareness. Work with Electrical engineers and other technical disciplines in a team environment.
• Analysis on a single asset to an analysis of an infrastructure network. The predominant focus will be on:
• Energy Security
• Control Systems Analysis
• Provide technical support services for systems engineering and program analysis.
• Execute to schedule requirements while maintaining a high degree of quality in work product.
• Coordinate closely with other technical disciplines in planning and executing work as an integrated team.
• Travel to customer and project locations to coordinate electrical designs with team.