[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Duties and Responsibilities
The subcontractor shall provide functional support for the PeopleSoft Finance Supply Chain Management software module. The subcontractor will be responsible for performing assigned production support problem tickets which require working with customer to replicate problem and presenting solutions to support the PeopleSoft production operations. The subcontractor shall also present continuous improvement solutions and enhancements to meet business needs while reducing customizations. Tasks will require effective and professional communication skills (both written and oral) when interacting with information technology (IT) staff and customers. Act as a mentor to SRNS’s IT and functional staff by sharing insights and prior lessons learned from previous PeopleSoft experience.
A 40 hour work week is scheduled. Subcontractor must work all 40 hours onsite except at SRNS's discretion may be permitted to work remotely. A set schedule on workdays/hours will be determined upon subcontractor’s arrival; preferred options are either 5 8-hour days or existing site schedule on AA shift (9-hour days, every other Friday off, Fridays worked is an 8 hour day). Each workday has a 30;minute unpaid lunch.
Area Security Access:
A security clearance is not initially required but the issuance of a DOE uncleared badge will be required. Candidates must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a “L” clearance if required to perform assigned duties
Position requires a 4;year degree in Computer Science or related discipline with minimum of 15 years of experience developing and supporting PeopleSoft applications; or 4;year degree in non& related Computer Science or related discipline with Minimum of 20 years of
experience developing and supporting PeopleSoft applications
• Candidate must have a minimum of 15 years with functional support of PeopleSoft software applications and Supply Chain Management modules (Inventory, Service Procurement, eProcurement)
• Experience with SCM Procure-to-Pay, Inventory, Finance, General Ledger and Project Costing
• Experience with applying PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) images, both full and selective adoption.
• Experience with PeopleSoft FSCM modules
• Experience with PeopleTools 8.57 or higher
• Experience with enabling and supporting Fluid pages within PeopleSoft.
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, both orally and in writing
Please submit your resume for review or contact our office for more details.
Pinnacle Specialty Group, Inc.