[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Candidates role will be as Server Administrator. Individuals will be assisting with System Administration, Server builds and should have previous experience with Windows Server 2016/2019, Microsoft Teams, VmWare and Linux RHEL 7 and 8.
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed systems.
- Discussing system and server upgrades with IT managers.
- Installing or upgrading systems and servers.
- Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
- Troubleshooting system and server errors.
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
- Managing user access.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Maintaining server architecture security and creating system backups.
- Bachelorís degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Proven work experience as an Administrator is preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms.
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical and communication skills.