[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
High school diploma or equivalent
12+ to 15+ years of related work experience with at least 4-5 years of experience in field construction supervision. At least 2 years of experience as an Assistant Superintendent or an equivalent position if being considered at Grade 26.
LEVEL SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITES
Grade 25 - Under general supervision,
• Demonstrates considerable knowledge/experience of the field construction process and related activities and requirements.
• May be responsible for direction of a specialized discipline or an assigned segment of a project.
• Assigned to a field construction organization in a general or single discipline supervisory position.
• Responsible for supervising and directing activities of construction craftsmen within an assigned area of responsibility.
• Receives routine supervision and direction in the performance of assigned responsibility
• Directs craftsmen activities, through craft supervision, within the area of responsibility.
• Monitors and ensures the quality of work performed meets requirements
• Analyzes manpower, material, equipment requirements, and coordinates the area discipline work plans requirements with others as designated by supervising superintendent.
• Implements and enforces policies, SWPP procedures and related work rules as established by field construction management.
• Prepares reports and forecasts, as required, and keeps supervisors informed on progress of overall assigned activities.
• Assists superintendents in the preparation of construction methods, schedules, manning charts, material and equipment requirements.
• Supervises and directs subordinate field non-manual personnel, as assigned.
• Ensures Zero Accident safety standards and requirements are implemented and adhered to by craftsmen and others when in the operational area, tools and equipment are in safe condition and operated
Grade 26 - Under limited supervision,
• Monitors and directs the work of subordinate supervisors.
• Displays knowledge and abilities to evaluate, select and apply standard construction techniques that meet construction specifications.
• Responsible for supervising and directing operations within assigned discipline or area.
• Supervises and directs craft activities, subordinate superintendents and others, as assigned.
• Ensures assigned construction operations and subcontractors performance are in compliance with specifications and within schedules and budget.
• Performs general functions inherent in all supervisory field positions.
• Schedules and directs the sequence of work for several crews of related crafts operating within a single area.
• Coordinates and directs multi-discipline craft activities within a specific area of the project, or all related crafts of a single discipline covering all areas of the project.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.