[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client is seeking a Nuclear Materials/Welding Engineer to work within their company located in Jupiter West, FL for a 1-year assignment.
This job is responsible for performing engineering activities that support projects and operations across the nuclear business. Employees in this role apply broad nuclear plant engineering experience and principles to make decisions and recommendations. Individuals work with independence and have wide latitude to exercise judgment over technical solution development.
• Performs highly complex engineering tasks that require knowledge and experience with nuclear industry standards and regulations
• Leads discussions in a group setting to resolve problems or coordinate design production
• Applies nuclear industry standards and regulations to solve new problems and address situations
• Serves as technical liaison within the nuclear business unit
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's – Engineering
• Experience: 7+ years
• Nuclear Experience: 4+ year
• Master's – Engineering
• Certified Professional Engineer (PE)
Nuclear Specific Requirements:
• Engineering or related experience: 7+ years