[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to work within their company located in Seneca, SC for an open-ended assignment.
This position has single-point accountability or can possibly be under the general direction of a Sr. Project Director or Manager of Project Management. The Project Manager II (PM 2) position is responsible for the management of all phases of project planning and execution to ensure all project success factors are met, including but not limited to scope, schedule, cost, quality, environmental, safety, communications, security, and integration. In addition, this position is highly involved in the funding management and budgeting of the project/program responsible. This position will lead a project team consisting of assigned individuals from various organizations including project controls, planning, engineering, implementation, maintenance, and/or other resources such as administrative support staff and contingent workers.
• Bachelor’s degree
• In addition to the required degree, 7 years of prior project-related work-related experience
• In lieu of a bachelor’s degree AND 7 year(s) related work experience listed above, High School/GED AND 9 year(s) related work experience
• Proficient in project management principles.
• Experience managing projects typically classified as “White” or “Green” by the Project Management Centre of Excellence Project Profile Matrix
• BS degree in Electrical (EE), Mechanical (ME), or Civil Engineering (CE)
• Advanced degree: MBA, MS in Project Management, or equivalent
• Advanced knowledge of project cost management and scheduling
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings
• PMI (PMP)
• Utility Experience
• Expertise to Strong Expertise in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving
• Project related work experience
• Risk Management degree