[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NEC Technical Service has a need for the following:
Senior Quality Assurance Specialist (Job No. 02-102122-01)
Conduct various quality assurance activities to assess full compliance with appropriate internal and external requirements. Independently resolve internal and external quality assurance/ assessment problems or questions. Assume responsibility within assigned quality assurance areas for investigations and related activities applying specific knowledge of regulatory agency and site applied codes, standards, and other requirements. Analyze and recommend incorporation of technological advancements in techniques, principles, and theories of Quality Assurance Programs.
Disciplines and/or services requested may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Vendor Surveillance / Audit
• Field Surveillance/Oversight – Mechanical, Electrical and Civil
• Certified Welding Inspectors are preferred
• Construction-related Quality Oversight
• Shop Surveillance
• Documentation Package Review such as, contract submittals and vendor travelers
• Quality Assurance Certified Lead Auditors (ANSI N45.2.23 or NQA-1) Off-site Oversight - source inspection at vendor/fabrication facilities
This position requires 10 years of experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
The assignment will be full-time and long-term. Can be a 1099 or W2 employee.
NEC Tech offers benefits such as, but not limited to, paid time off, paid holidays, ICHRA plan with NEC Tech contribution, pre-tax 401(k) with company match, life insurance paid by NEC Tech, and more!
Please email resumes and copies of certifications to NEC Technical Services, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering NEC Tech.