[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Describe the work environment for this assignment: Office Setting
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Thorough knowledge of regulatory, industry and plant specific requirements as they pertain to procedure development, implementation, maintenance, and revision.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the Nuclear Industry.
• Ability to read and interpret a wide variety of engineering and technical drawings, such as P&IDs, circuit diagrams and schematics, writing and logic diagrams, construction and fabrication drawings, layout arrangements drawings, etc.
• A working familiarity with the following software applications is desirable: Microsoft Office Suite, Corel or other graphics applications and Documentum.
• Procedure Professional Association (PPA) Writer Certification preferred