[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Sr. Subcontract Administrator to assist in the development, preparation, and operation of the Supply Chain/Business Services process. SRNS will draw on the support personnel’s experience and expertise.
• Provide personnel as described herein for the development, preparation, and operation of the Supply Chain/Business Services process. Provide the SRNS NNSA Capital Projects Leadership Team, the following:
• Prepare reports and contractual correspondence for project management and client.
• Primary responsibilities include both program and project activities, such as, preparing Request for Proposals and verifying accuracy and completeness of proposal packages. Receives subcontractors' responses to requests for proposals, determines each subcontractor's ability to meet requirements, and negotiates the terms and conditions, generating, reviewing, evaluating, analyzing, and revising written materials in support of supply chain operations.
• Receive subcontractors' responses to requests for proposals, determines each subcontractor's ability to meet requirements, and negotiates the terms and conditions.
• Prepare and provide input and reviews to development of NNSA Capital Projects Business Services process. Preparing and issuing subcontracts commensurate with delegated procurement authority. Prepares subcontract documents and amendments, to include prime contract flow-down requirements. Reviews and approves bid analysis summaries prepared by lower-level Buyers. Conduct meetings with Suppliers.
• Prepare and issues subcontracts commensurate with delegated procurement authority.
• Prepares reports and contractual correspondence for project management and client. Provides technical guidance, ensuring compliance with designated subcontract requirements, operating plans, and products.
• Evaluate supply chain processes and provide recommendations for improvement.
Duration: One year base 2000 hours Straight Time and 500 hours Over Time with two one-year option periods.
Required Qualifications :
Education: 4-year degree in Business Administration (or related field)
Experience: 5-10 years of related work experience involving typical Subcontract Administration activities, including subcontracting.
An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. Candidates must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q" security clearance.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.